- Required reaching out and negotiating
- Often expensive
- Limited target audience
- No accountability or recourse, if they didn’t deliver
How to Create Your First Instagram AdLet’s look into exactly how you can create your first ad on Instagram.
Step 1 – Linking Instagram Account to Your Facebook Page:
- The first thing you need to do is link your account to your Facebook page. You just have to do it only once.
- Visit the Settings on your Facebook page and click on “Instagram Ads”.
- Next, click “Add an Account” and fill in your Instagram login credentials.
- If you don’t have an Instagram account still, you can also create one now.
- When you’re finished, click “Confirm”.
- Now that you’ve linked your Instagram account to your Facebook page, it’s time to head over to the
- Ads Manager and create your first campaign.
- You can also use the Power editor, if you are comfortable. You can create ads there.
- In the Ads Manager, click on “+ Create Campaign” near the top left corner of the screen.
Step 3 – Create Your Ad Set
- It’s time to create your Ad, once you’ve chosen an objective.
- You can customize it by controlling your audience who can see your ads, and how much money you wish to spend.
Post A Comment